Programing C++ QUESTION BANK
Yagna QPaperGen Series is primarily intended to help student preparing for Programming C++ Examination in CBSE, AMIE, DOECC Socity, IIT-JEE, GATE, AGRE, CMC, MCA , CA Entrance Examinations.
Yagna QPaperGen Software can be used by student launch online examination within computer/laptop. It does not require internet connection.
|Key Features of Yagna QPaperGen:
- Desktop Based Windows Application.
- Student and Teacher Friendly Interface.
- 1000 + Objective Question and Answer DataBase.
- Chapter-wise Objective Question and Answer Database.
- Objective Q & A Database with Browse support
- Self upgradable Question Bank, i.e
- User can modify question in the data-base.
- User can add new question in to the data-base.
- User can delete the question in the data-base.
- Question paper generation based Randomly Distributed Questions from each subject.
- Unlimited Online Examination.
- Unlimited Question Paper Generation.
- Chapter-wise performance matrix with % of question covered + % of score.
- One Year Activation Key.
- Free software upgrade during activation period.
- Question paper and Result can be Stored in local machine.
- Question Paper Printing option for reference.
| Demo Software
Processor: Pentium recommended
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7,
Windows NT 4.0 (or later)
Memory: 16 MB RAM
Storage: Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
** One time Internet is needed for Software Activation